Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas tree with white decoration

Mt x-mas tree is almost done.

I love the holiday season, to me is one of the best times of the year.

I love to decorate the x-mas tree. The tree never looks the same and I been thinking about doing a x-mas tree with white ornaments.

I looked all over the internet for nice ideas and pictures but I din't find much. I have seen white trees with decoration in different colors but not what it was not what I was looking for.

I started looking for nice white decorations but I was very disappointed because most of the things I found were gold, silver or very colorful.
So I decided to make my own.  The white top star and the small one that you see here were gold so I got some spray paint and I spray painted them. Problem solved : )

1 comment:

Piril Maria said...

Beauty.

Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

thebookness.blogspot.com